2008년도를 보내고  이제 2009년도를 맞이했읍니다.

회원 한분 한분께 감사의 마음을 전합니다.

새해에는 더욱 건강하시고, 좋은 산행을 함께 하며
보다 더 행복한 한해가 되도록 노력하겠읍니다.

Happy New Year !!!!

회장 이정현

• 나인환 2009.01.02 13:25
    새해는 기쁨과 환희, 기대와 희망이 가득한 
    시간들로 채움하시며 뜻한바 모두 성취하시기를................

회원 여러분의 아름다운 삶을 엮어가는
    2009년이 되시기를 기원합니다.

새해 복 많이 받으세요^^*

Happy New Year / ABBA   

No more champagne And the fireworks are through Here we are, me and you Feeling lost and feeling blue

It's the end of the party And the morning seems so grey So unlike yesterday Now's the time for us to say

Happy new year Happy new year May we all have a vision now and then Of a world where every neighbour is a friend
    Happy new year Happy new year May we all have our hopes, our will to try If we don't we might as well lay down and die You and I

Sometimes I see How the brave new world arrives And I see how it thrives In the ashes of our lives Oh yes, man is a fool And he thinks he'll be okay Dragging on, feet of clay Never knowing he's astray Keeps on going anyway
    Happy new year Happy new year May we all have a vision now and then Of a world where every neighbour is a friend
    Happy new year Happy new year May we all have our hopes, our will to try If we don't we might as well lay down and die You and I

Seems to me now That the dreams we had before Are all dead, nothing more Than confetti on the floor It's the end of a decade In another ten years time Who can say what we'll find What lies waiting down the line In the end of eighty-nine

위로